Thursday, November 20, 2008

I <3 NYC

I have been away on a vacation/ business trip. I saw an old friend from high school. We partied way to much and misbehaved. I love the city. There is something about the hustle and bustle that always brings me peace. I could move their in a second. Maybe I will. Who knows. Now the most important part of the trip was THRIFTING!

We went to several places. Some where outrageously overpriced, but others were ok. I didn't get as much merchandise as I would have liked b\c the prices were not conducive to flipping, but I did find some great items and some good names for you. I recommend :

Opera Thrift ( All proceeds go to supporting the NYC Opera , which I think it fantastic)
New york Vintage( The best vintage botique in the city for vintage designer, but it is $$$$$$$)
Tokio 7

I went to a couple other places, but I cant give my sources away ;) Here are a couple pictures from my vacay!

xo

No comments: