Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hot off the press!!

I am soooo hyper! I have had about 4 cups of coffee today. It is 10:30 pm and have no idea how i am going to be able to fall asleep tonight. Today was great. Fashionalities interviewed me and wrote 2 killer articles on me and FFF. You can read the articles at http://fashionalities.blogspot.com/2009/02/vintage-fabulous-fashion-finds.html

http://fashionalities.blogspot.com/search/label/Fabulous%20Fashion%20FInds

Things are moving up for FFF. I am working on my next fashion show. Looks like it is going to be either April 4th or 11th, so I have to get the creative wheels moving and get things in gear for the show. I will be debuting my spring/summer collection. My favorite seasons! I will be sad to put away my boots, but I am ready to pull out my mini dresses again :)

I made the samples for my new Poodlies items. They are phenomenal, but I'm biased :/

I don't know how I forgot to mention this, but a few weeks ago my friend entered me in a sexy legs contest on a local radio stations web site, which is so not a me thing to do. Long story short I was in the supermarket and the VJ called me and told me live on the radio I had won front row tickets to the Rod Stewart concert. I thought it was a joke. I must of repeated the phrase " Shut up, are you serious?" at least 5 times.

Anyways I ended up really winning, so I took one of my best friends, Nicole to see good old Rod in concert. Our seats were impressive. FRONT ROW! The man has got some moves! Here are a few pics and some other random fun shots.

xo





No comments: