Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snuggies

Ok, so you know that really weird commercial where all the people are hanging out in backwards robes? Snuggie blankets! After about 5 times of seeing the commercial and seeing how warm and cozy all the actors in the commercial looked, I was sucked into buying one.

I ordered and was ecstatic. Until I saw the grand total ,they had charged me for 6 snuggies. Buy one get one free my bottom. $100 worth of snuggies. So I figured I would wait until Monday and call and cancel. I call and the 1800 is no longer a working number. I call about 5 more times.. I start freaking out a little at this point, so I call my bank and they tell me I have to cancel my card. I cancel the frigin card and get a new one......

2 weeks go by i'm walking into my house and I see a huge elephant of a box at my front door. It's from SNUGGIE!!!!! I already know at this point that I am returning everything, but I am just curious to see what these famous snuggues are in real life....... They were horrible. They were so cheap. I was kinda sad. I was looking forward to being a snuggie fan.

Long story short. Don't buy a Snuggie. I think the best thing about the whole product is "Snuggie". It's just such a great word.


Ok now on to FFF.

Lots coming up this month. I am going to NY on a buying trip next week.
I am also having FFF's spring/summer fashion show. I am still in works with the venue, but most likely it will be April 4th. I will keep you guys posted as to where it will be. I am also participating in a fashion show UM is having for earth day. It is a fashion show with designers that are all eco friendly. :))

I also will be having the debut of Poodlies jewelry line, so there is just a lot of fun stuff going on this month. I am going to try and post all the new merchandise Friday. Sorry I am a bit behind, I just have a lot going on.. More later..

here are a few of my favorite pics







No comments: