Wednesday, March 4, 2009

They only want you when your 17, when your 21 your no fun.

My birthday is right around the corner. I am going to be 24. OMG i am going to be 24. I feel like i am still 15. Time flys, so my friends and I are having a birthday weekend. :)


Had a very busy day today. Went to many of my accounts for " poodlies" and then I went to meet up with a journalist from the Hurricane UM newspaper. They are writing an article about me and FFF, so she interviewed me and asked me lots of fun questions. They should be printing it right before the earth day fashion show I am participating in.

I also put a few new items on Fabulous Fashion Finds tonight. Check them out


I found an amazing photographer.. Her name is ellemoss and her photography is insane. I have been browsing through this girls photos and she is very talented. I love her! Check out some of her prints.

xo




No comments: