Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

This weekend my friends and I celebrated by 24th birthday. I partied all weekend and then had a luncheon with all my friends and family Sunday. It was really nice. My mom and her b\f live in a gorgeous house in coconut grove, so we had it there. The weather was also really nice.

I leave to NY Thursday to visit my good friend Lindsay. I will be buying for FFF on Sunday. If you guys are ever in NY you have to hit up The young designer market its on 268 mulberry st in Soho.. It's all up and coming designers. The place is only open SaT & Sun. It's a must if you are in the area.

I am very behind on FFF, sorry. I have been so busy with Poodlies that I have not had a chance to put up new merchandise. I will hopefully get to put up a few things tonight.

xo







No comments: