Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy as a bee

Today was hectic, tomorrow is hectic, Basically everything is just really busy and hectic. Many new things coming up: I have a trunk show on Wednesday at Scarlette Boutique from 5- 9 Pm. Come by and see all of the goodies the owner Stacey has to offer. Her stuff is INSANE, so many amazing designers that no one else in Miami carries and very reasonably priced. I will be there as well with my " Poodlies" feather headbands.

I got hired to style a photo shoot on Sunday with my Fabulous Fashion Finds vintage gear. Hopefully it will be a gorgeous day. The space is suppose to be this really cool warehouse space. I am dressing the model in a funky 60's dress. I will post the pics when he has edited everything. Its going to
be great.

My best friend Dee, is 8 months pregnant and Saturday I am whipping out my old friend ( the camera) and busting out with some of my old photography skills. She asked me if I would take some maternity nudes and of her and of course I was honored. It kinda gives me the photography itch again.. Hmmmm. Ok, no my life is already hectic I don't need a to open a 3rd company/ job. Focus ASHLEY! God, I am a true breed of my sign. A real Pisces, all over the place. Here is some of my old photography.. Enjoy

xo








No comments: