Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New year

Hello all!! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful new year. One of my best friends had a new years party at her house, so we spent the evening there throwing back glasses of champagne and eating way to much food. All in all it was a nice end to 2008.

I have been playing some serious catch up the past couple weeks. My feather headband line " Poodlies" is kicking butt. So between making those and sewing I have my hands full. I am having my first photo shoot for the new year this Friday. I have lots of vintage reconstructed goodies that i have been collecting for you all :) I should have everything on the site no later than Tuesday evening.

That is one of my 10000 new years resolutions. To post at least 2 new items a night. ;) lol ... ohhh I totally forgot to update you on the fashion show. It went GREAT!!! My models were so fun and the dresses looked FABULOUS ( duh) .. I sold lots of dresses, but have a few left over. You can find them on my site under the " new years dress section" I have had a few people ask me about the music that was in the show. I used a variety of different artist. here is the line up:

Opening= Santo gold- Shove it
Shiny toy guns= Le disco
Gorillas=Dare
Yelle= je vueux te voir
Goldflapp= sex ?

Here are some of my new years shots as well as pictures from my fashion show. Also, check out this great article that was written on me :) Happy new year!!!

xo
http://www.examiner.com/r-4722386~Ashley_Nobbe_Fashion_Show___12_17_2008.html

No comments: