Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday

Did last week fly by or was it just me? I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My weekend was pretty eventful. Went out friday with my friends stayed out way to late and then had to wake up early Saturday to take maternity pictures of my best friend. They came out gorgeous. I posted a couple for you guys to see. Sunday one of my old college buddies came into town, so we all went to lunch on the beach and then I had to go style a photo shoot a couple blocks away so we parted ways and I went off to do some work. The shoot came out awesome. Matthew Karsten the photographer is really talented. You can see some of his work at : http://stylusfunk.com/..

We did the photo shoot in this really cool back ally on south beach. She was dressed in a 60's vintage flower dress. The shoes were navy blue suede buckle boots. I finished off the look with gold accessories. One of my favorite pieces was a gold vintage buckle belt that was re made into a bracelet. I snapped a couple shots with my phone. Of course my camera was dead, so the quality of the pics is not the best but you get the gist. I will post the final pics when he sends them to me. The dress that was in the photo shoot will be available for sale a http://www.fabulousfashionfinds.net/..

My weekend was finished off by walking out to the beach and laying on the sand and watching the sunset go down. I have lived in Miami my whole life and don't take advantage of the beach , so it was nice to go out there and take it all in.

I found an amazing site its called http://pandora.com/.. It is basically a radio station that you put in your favorite song and it suggests and plays songs that are similar to the song you like. I love it. I sit on the floor in my studio and listen to all the songs for hours while making my headbands and clothes. It's a great site.





No comments: